- Cadbury World is not a tour of the factory.
- It is possible to bring your group via public transport. The nearest train station to Cadbury World is 'Bournville' which is approximately a 15 minute walk away. Frequent buses run past the main entrance and information on bus routes is available from Traveline
- Children must be fully supervised at all times on the Cadbury World site.
- The African Adventure play area may close during wet weather.
- We cannot store packed lunches brought into Cadbury World.
- The Packaging zone is currently only partly open to visitors whilst some Cadbury magic is sprinkled in this area - a new exciting zone is on its way!
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge.