Cadbury World has over 25 years of experience in welcoming groups of all ages. With a host of amazing zones dedicated to chocolate, your group will discover the history, the making and the magic behind one of Britain's best loved brands.
From learning how their favourite confectionery is made and uncovering the fascinating story of Cadbury chocolate, to learning about the heritage and the story behind the creation of the factory and Bournville village by the Cadbury brothers. Please view details of our different zones here
. We offer a special Heritage Tour and Afternoon Tea
package and have a range of upcoming seasonal events
You can explore Cadbury World at your own pace and there’s clear signposting to help you on your way, with the average visit lasting 3 - 4 hours. The Cadbury Café offers the perfect environment to eat and drink, and your guests will be able to stock up on all of their favourite treats at The World's Biggest Cadbury Shop.
Your Group Visit Includes:
- Discounted admission for groups of 15+
- Free preview visit for group organisers
- Free admission for the coach driver
- Free admission for group organisers bringing 20 or more paying people
- Free parking
- Accessible toilets, a Changing Places facility and baby changing rooms
- Picnic tables & large outdoor play area
- Excellent disabled and pushchair access
One coach driver will receive free admission when bringing 15 or more paying visitors.
One additional free admission for a group organiser/tour manager is subject to a minimum of 20 paying visitors. For uniformed groups e.g. scouts and brownies, a free place is given for every 8 paying children.
Your free group organiser preview visit must be taken in advance of the visit and also includes a further free pass for a guest of the organiser.
To arrange your Free Preview Visit, please call us on 0844 880 7667*.
- All areas of Cadbury World are accessible to wheelchair users, with the exception of the Packaging zone, where only limited access is possible. We recommend that group organisers notify the reservations team of the number of wheelchairs expected in the group, and seek advice on avoiding busy times.
- Hearing loops are available at various points throughout the tour.
- Assistance dogs are allowed, except in the Chocolate Making and Packaging zones, where a dog sitting service is available.
- The 4D cinema may not be suitable for some visitors, please see our access page for information.
- Audio guides are available in English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German and British Sign Language. A small charge may apply.
- Accessible toilets, a Changing Places facility and baby changing rooms are available.
Visit our Group Visit Prices page
to see our fantastic rates and group benefits, and explore special off-peak rates so group visitors can make extra savings. See our memorable visit packages below in partnership with other popular local attractions and discover our Heritage Tour and Afternoon Tea itinerary here
Booking Your Visit
Cadbury Café Dining & Packed Lunches
To book your group visit, please call 0844 880 7667*. Please book more than 7 days in advance of your intended visit – this is essential due to high demand at Cadbury World. Please download the 2017 brochure here
for more information on group offers and benefits. We can also send you paper copies if you like, you can request them via email@example.com.
Group Organiser Testimonials
Your group can treat themselves to a meal or snack in the Cadbury Café, our self-service restaurant located off the main reception area. Packed lunches can also be ordered in advance of your group visit. View prices here
"Staff were all very friendly and helpful. I am sure it will be something that we will want to repeat in the future." - Linda Bateman, Girlguiding Midlands
"Thank you for your help in arranging our visit to Cadbury World yesterday. We had a great day, and all the girls enjoyed themselves. The day went really smoothly so please pass thanks from Girlguiding Forest Hill and Sydenham on to everyone involved, it was one of the easiest and most fun trips I've organised!" - Helen Pitman, Girlguiding Forest Hill and Sydenham
Promote your trip to Cadbury World
Want to publicise your trip to Cadbury World? We can supply you with leaflets, leaflet holders, general copy and images, free of charge. Just contact our Marketing Department on the above number and we’d be more than happy to help you. These materials change seasonally and will allow you to communicate effectively with your customers.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re creating a publication such as a newsletter, magazine, brochure or website promoting Cadbury World, the usage of logos, visuals or copy is subject to Cadbury World Guidelines and you must ask us for authorisation before anything is printed or distributed to the public, either online or offline.Thanks for your co-operation.
- Cadbury World is not a tour of the factory.
- It is possible to bring your group via public transport. The nearest train station to Cadbury World is 'Bournville' which is approximately a 15 minute walk away. Frequent buses run past the main entrance and information on bus routes is available from Traveline
- Children must be fully supervised at all times on the Cadbury World site.
- The African Adventure play area may close during wet weather.
- We cannot store packed lunches brought into Cadbury World.
- We cannot guarantee the Packaging zone will be operational as it is subject to production scheduling.
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge.