TRAVELLING BY CAR
For Sat Nav users, use postcode B30 1JR.
Cadbury World has free parking spaces for visitors.
Please note that you are able to view our African Adventure Play Area, Cadbury World Cafe, Cadbury World Shop and Reception area on Google street view. The play area is at the rear of the building down the ramp.
Your journey to Cadbury World may be affected by the Birmingham Clean Air Zone.
Birmingham’s Clean Air Zone covers all the roads within the A4540 Middleway Ring Road, but not the Middleway itself, check out the map here. The zone operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A non-compliant vehicle driving in the Zone will pay once for the day, then may drive in the area without limit on that day. Find out if your vehicle will be charged here. Information is available on charges and how to pay at www.brumbreathes.co.uk.
Map directions to Cadbury World
The purple junctions indicate the recommended routes to Cadbury World:
Birmingham has a number of motorways giving easy access to Cadbury World from the M5 (brown signposts from Junctions 2 & 4) and M42 (due North from Junction 2) following the brown signs, straight ahead for 6 miles to Bournville. Visitors are NOT recommended to come through Birmingham city centre on the A38(M) from M6 Junction 6.
- From the North West (M6 southbound) or mid-Wales (M54 eastbound) At M6 Junction 8, take the M5 to Junction 2 and follow brown signs for 6 miles through to Cadbury World.
- From the South West (M5) and South Wales (M50) Leave M5 at Junction 4 (A38) and follow brown signs 7 miles through to Cadbury World.
- From the South-East (A34 and M40), London and the South-east (M40) After Junction 16 of M40, continue in middle lane on to M42, signposted towards M5/Redditch. Leave M42 at Junction 2, (please avoid leaving the M42 at Junction 3 as this is a less straightforward route using narrow country lanes) cross over motorway and continue straight ahead for 6 miles to Bournville and Cadbury World. When you follow the signs to Bournville, look out for the brown signs to Cadbury World.
- From the North-East and Yorkshire (M1 southbound) Join A42/M42 at M1 Junction 23A and follow M42 right the way round the south-western corner of Birmingham to leave motorway at Junction 2 (please avoid leaving the M42 at Junction 3 as this is a less straightforward route using narrow country lanes) . Cross over motorway and continue straight ahead for 6 miles to Bournville and Cadbury World. There is some brown signage to Cadbury World from this direction.
- From the East of England (e.g A14 or M6/M1 northbound from home counties) Leave M6 northbound at junction 6, to go on to the A38 through the city centre tunnels. Follow brown signs to Cadbury World and signs to Bournville.
TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
Cadbury World is a fifteen minute stroll from Bournville Station (Bournville train station has wheelchair access). Follow the Cadbury World fingerposts and wall-signs to direct you through the Cadbury grounds.
Please note that the Birdcage Walk will be closed on Saturday June 24th for the Bournville Festival. If you are travelling to Cadbury World by train, please continue to the end of Bournville Lane and turn right along Linden Road to the Cadbury World entrance. This should only add a few minutes onto your journey time from Bournville train station to the attraction.
Bournville station is served by the Cross-City Line (southern section), from Birmingham New Street station. Tickets are available from all stations.
West Midlands Railway and London Northwestern Railway connect Cadbury World to major cities including Birmingham, London and Coventry. Visit www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk or www.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk for further details.
Travel by Train and take advantage of a 20% discount! CLICK HERE for further information on this offer.
TRAVELLING BY BUS
The nearest bus stop to Cadbury World is located Woodbrooke Road/Linden Road, Bournville.
This is serviced by the Birmingham Outer Circle route, bus 11A, operated by National Express West Midlands.
Find out more about planning your journey here.
TRAVELLING BY PLANE
The nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport, linked directly by rail from Birmingham International station to Birmingham New Street station, alternatively, a taxi will take approx 30 mins from the airport to Cadbury World.
TRAVELLING BY CANAL
The Birmingham and Worcester canal passes through Bournville (and there are moorings at Bournville station).
If arriving by narrow boat, Cadbury World is a fifteen minute stroll away. Exit onto Bournville Lane and please follow the Cadbury World fingerposts and wall-signs to direct you through the Cadbury grounds.
There are no security arrangements for boats here, so you might prefer to moor boats in Birmingham City Centre and follow the instructions in the train and bus section, to take advantage of the combined rail travel and admission ticket from Birmingham New Street station.
Visitors to Cadbury World can enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on overnight stays at the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Brindleyplace hotel.Book now