Our Heritage Tour is ideal for adult groups who are interested in the history of Cadbury, Bournville and the Quaker ethics, as well as the chocolate!
Preference for a walking tour or informative talk in one of our education rooms to be agreed at the time of booking.
What to expect
- 1pm: Arrive and Exhibition Tour Discover the making and magic behind the Cadbury brand in our series of chocolatey zones. Enjoy a sequence of special effects cinema presentations in themed auditoriums. See how Cadbury's most popular products were made at interactive video stations, watch Chocolatier's demonstrate traditional chocolate making skills, plus indulge in a warm pot of melted chocolate. You will also be able to reminisce over Cadbury adverts from the past 100 years, ride the 4D Cinema Experience & visit our Bournville Experience heritage centre.
- 2.30pm: Light Afternoon Tea in the Cadbury Café - Enjoy scones and sandwiches, served in the themed Cadbury World Café with a tea or coffee.
- 3.15pm: Walking tour of Bournville or informative talk in our Education Rooms Discover the Cadbury brothers' vision of a 'Factory in a Garden' and learn about Bournville's rich heritage.
For adult groups of 15+ paying people:
£18.50 per person
FREE Coach Driver admission
FREE Group organiser when bringing 20 or more visitors
If the driver or organiser wish to have a cream tea, this can be added at a discounted rate
- It is estimated that your group will need 3 hours for the whole trip. A minimum of 15 paying people is required for the Heritage Tour and final numbers should be issued two days before the visit.
- This particular visit is only available off-peak, Monday to Friday, please call us to check availability.