Cadbury World has over 30 years of experience in welcoming groups of all ages.
With a host of amazing zones dedicated to chocolate, your group will discover the history, the making and the magic behind one of Britain's best loved brands.
You can explore Cadbury World at your own pace and there’s clear signposting to help you on your way, with the average visit lasting 3 - 4 hours. Your guests can enjoy a nibble in The Cadbury World Café and will be able to stock up on all of their favourite treats at The Cadbury World Shop.
CADBURY WORLD CAFÉ DINING & PACKED LUNCHES
Your group can treat themselves to a meal or snack in the Cadbury World Café, our self-service restaurant located off the main reception area.CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & PRICING
- Cadbury World is not a tour of the factory.
- It is possible to bring your group via public transport. The nearest train station to Cadbury World is 'Bournville' which is approximately a 15 minute walk away. Frequent buses run past the main entrance and information on bus routes is available from Traveline.
- Children must be fully supervised at all times on the Cadbury World site.
- The African Adventure play area may close during wet weather.
- We cannot store packed lunches brought into Cadbury World.