Cadbury World competition vouchers admit 2 adults and 2 children (aged 4 - 15), under 4s visit for free, unless specified differently within the competition terms. Visits must be pre-booked on +44 121 393 6004 to reserve tickets. The voucher must be exchanged for the tickets at reception. No cash refunds or exchanges will be given. Only valid against an advance reservation. Void if altered, copied or defaced. Cadbury World reserves the right to refuse to accept here it reasonably suspects fraudulent activity.
Terms and Conditions
• This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
• The competition will run from 05:30pm on 18.11.2021 until 11.30pm on 25.11.21.
• To enter: Like and comment below the post on the Cadbury World Facebook page (@CadburyWorldUK).
• Tickets will be allocated on dates of Santa Storytime (09.12.2021 or 16.12.2021). If this is not suitable, tickets can be used anytime until 30.04.2022.
• One winner will be chosen at random from the competition post and will win a Family of 4 ticket to Cadbury World. They will be notified on 26.11.21 via direct message on Facebook. Please ensure that your Facebook Privacy settings allow us to contact you directly.
• Any entries received before or after any Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
• No purchase necessary.
• Maximum 1 entry & prize per person.
• Internet access and a personal Facebook account is required.
• The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
• The entry does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
• does not contain any material which violates any third-party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
• The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
o Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
o Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
o Disqualify entries made by employees of Mondelez International.
o Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
o Disqualify spam, bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
o Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
o Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these terms & Conditions.
• The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
• if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion
• Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
• If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
• By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.