No day is the same here at Cadbury World; as one of Birmingham’s largest leisure attractions we welcome over 500,000 visitors each year, who come to explore and discover chocolate's history, to learn about the origins and story of the Cadbury business. We create memorable moments of JOY for each and every person.
Chocolate Creator Team Member - FTC until December 2018, 22.5 hours per week
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Providing interactive and informative demonstrations to large crowds utilising traditional chocolate making techniques.
- Meeting and greeting customers in the Chocolate Making area and be able to provide knowledge of Cadbury World, Cadbury and Mondelez International.
- Communicating and interacting with customers of all ages in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- Following and delivering Health and Safety instructions to Cadbury World and Mondelez global standards to both staff and visitors, including cleaning and housekeeping.
- Promoting and selling products made in our production areas to help achieve sales targets.
Click here to apply & search job number: 1802008.