Coronation Tea at Cadbury World
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Families are invited to celebrate the King’s Coronation at Cadbury World from Saturday 6th – Monday 8th May, with a day packed full of chocolatey fun and a chance to mark the historic occasion with a special tea and cake experience.
Tickets for Cadbury World’s Coronation Tea cost an extra £7.00 per person. Tickets must be purchased alongside the general admission ticket purchase.
For one weekend only, guests will be able to join in the celebrations for a one-off Coronation Tea experience and enjoy a selection of delicious cakes including a classic Victoria Sponge, caramel cake and a choice of two delicious chocolate cakes, as well as a selection of teas, hot chocolate, coffee and fruit juice all in a specially decorated area of Cadbury World.
To commemorate the occasion, the Coronation weekend guests will also get to see the brand-new Coronation themed chocolate creation, which is set to be unveiled ahead of the bank holiday weekend.
Elsewhere in the attraction, families can watch Freddo live on stage in his newly launched, Magic show and go on a learning discovery through a self-guided tour of Cadbury World’s chocolatey zones. Guests can then experience the 4D Chocolate Adventure zone, bringing to life the sensation of riding on the Crunchie Rollercoaster and diving into a pot of liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk before discovering the origins of the cocoa bean deep in an ancient tropical rainforest.
What to do on the day of your visit?
- Sitting 1 - Arrive at Cadbury World for your 12PM main experience time. Enjoy your Coronation Tea at 2PM, followed by a visit to our 4D Chocolate Adventure cinema, Bournville Experience, African Adventure play area & family entertainment show.
- Sitting 2 - Arrive at Cadbury World for your 1PM main experience time. Head to the family entertainment show in the marquee at the rear of the building at 3PM. Your Coronation Tea will then be ready at 3.30PM. Enjoy the 4D Chocolate Adventure cinema, Bournville Experience and African Adventure play area either following your Coronation Tea or arrive 45 minutes early & head straight to the rear of the building to enjoy these zones before your main experience entrance time.
During your Coronation Tea experience guests can enjoy a selection of delicious cakes including a classic Victoria Sponge, caramel cake and a choice of two delicious chocolate cakes. Please note that our chocolate cake is suitable for both vegetarians and is gluten free. The caramel cake is also a gluten free option.
- Celebrate the King’s Coronation at Cadbury World from Saturday 6th – Monday 8th May
- Choose from a selection of delicious cakes, teas, hot chocolate, coffee and fruit juice all in a specially decorated area of Cadbury World
- Tickets must be pre-booked before visiting Cadbury World. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you and can be scanned on arrival directly from your phone or from a print out