Expand your class' knowledge by complementing your visit with a one hour curriculum-linked educational talk, presented in our themed education rooms. Talks are available to groups of 25-110 students and have been specifically designed for KS3, 4 & 5 so you can mix and match topics or cover specific points.
KS3 Design & Technology Workshop
KS3 & 4 Design and Food Technology
- Take a closer look at over 100 years of fascinating Cadbury packaging designs and work in small groups to create your own Cadbury wrapper! Plus get hands-on with real chocolate moulds from the Bournville Cadbury factory.
KS3 & 4 Geography
- Discover the factors affecting location of industry, Cadbury as a TNC, the factors affecting agricultural land use in LEDC (cocoa growing in Ghana) and Cocoa Life.
- Explore Cadbury productions and location of industry, the function of the Cadbury Science and Technology department, the role of a Sensory Evaluator (chocolate taster) and Health and Safety in the workplace.
KS4 Leisure and Tourism Marketing
- An overview of Cadbury World, with a focus on primary and secondary market research, the Marketing Mix and SWOT analysis.
KS4 Leisure and Tourism Customer Service
- An overview of Cadbury World and how we meet different needs of customers. Explore how we provide and measure Customer Service, and the benefits of this.
- Investigate electronic communication, how ICT is used at Cadbury, Process Control (CAM), retailing and booking systems, and social media marketing.
KS4 Investigating Business
- Discuss business ownership, business activity and competitors, business aims and objectives, functional departments, and shareholders and stakeholder interest.
KS4 & 5 Business Studies Marketing
KS5 People in Business
- Explore Corporate Responsibility, ethical business, recruitment and selection, motivation and leadership, and an career development planning.